Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chicken Salad

This is seriously THE best chicken salad ever. I made it for the RS summer party and received so many compliments. However my recipe was made to feed 70 people, so I will do my best to cut it down. So much of chicken salad though is determined by the eater, so be sure to add however much mayo, seasonings, etc you like and in amounts based on how many people you are feeding.

boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Best Foods mayo
McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning
green onions, chopped
celery, chopped
green grapes, cut in half
purple grapes, cut in half
cashews, rough chopped

Boil the chicken then cube it. Mix with mayo and seasoning, let it rest in the fridge for 1-2 days. Before serving, mix in celery, onions, and grapes. I would personally sprinkle the cashews on top because if you mix them in and then stick it back in the fridge, the cashews sometimes lose their crunch.

Happy eating!

No comments: