Sunday, October 7, 2007

Crock Pot Roast

This is actually Emily's recipe, but she is kinda busy so I figured she wouldn't post it. I tried it the other night and it was a HUGE hit with Joe (I think that's because I cooked him beef....)

1 Roast (rump roast or whatever type of roast)
1 can beef broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet of Onion soup mix

Place the roast in the Crock pot and cover generously with salt and pepper (not too much or the gravy will be too salty). Mix the beef broth, cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix. Pour over the crock pot and cook all day on low heat.

Since you cooked it with beef broth you will have enough liquid in to make a gravy. If it is too runny mix it with a little bit of flour.

This is SOO good. I made it with mashed potatoes which just added to the yummyness.

No comments: