Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick and Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes

I know we have a similar recipe here on the blog, but I tried this one out for Dinner Group a couple months ago and these were one of my new favorite cupcakes. I found it here, one of my favorite foodie sites. Simple, easy, fast, and so good. I frosted them with a Cream Cheese frosting that was so good! But if you didn't want to frost them, you could easily add some mini chocolate chips to dress them up a little. If you're in a pinch, try them... they're no fail!

Makes 24 cupcakes
1 package spice cake mix
1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
3 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup water

1. Preheat oven to 350F.

2. Paper-line or grease 24 muffin cups.

3. Blend cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in a large mixer bowl until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.

4. Pour batter into prepared cups, filling evenly.Bake for15-20 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.

No comments: