Edited to add: I made these again this past week, except we added a little peanut butter and it was so good! Perfect addition to chocolate and Oreos!
Recipe Source: Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
10 ounces mini marshmallows
1/2 cup peanut butter (optional)
3 1/2- 4 cups Cocoa Krispies cereal
3 cups roughly crushed (but not pulverized) Oreo cookies
1. Butter a 9x13 pan baking pan, or spray with cooking spray.
2. Over low heat, melt butter in large pot.
3. Once butter has melted, add marshmallows. Continue to cook over low heat until completely melted. Remember to be patient and melt over low heat.
4. Once they're almost completely melted, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Once the peanut butter is completely incorporated, add cereal and Oreos. Stir to fully incorporate.
5. Scrape into prepared pan, using a greased spatula or greased fingers to press into pan. Cover and allow to set for about an hour.