Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Favorite Grilled Pork

This is one of my favorite things to grill in the summer. It comes together super easily and quickly and always tastes fantastic. It's also always a huge hit with my little boys, which makes it a sure-fire winner in my book. I make it so often, that I've made a huge batch of the seasoning mixture and keep it in my pantry all the time.

4 boneless pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick (about 4 oz each)
4 tablespoons ranch dressing
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chili powder ( I usually add a little extra chili powder)
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp garlic powder

1. Put chops in a shallow bowl and coat both sides in ranch dressing. Cover and let marinate in fridge for at least 15 minutes. (I've been known to let them marinate all day long)

2. Meanwhile, mix remaining sesonings in small bowl. Generously sprinkle sesoning mixtures over both sides of your pork and grill about 8-10 minutes, or until fully cooked.

No comments: